Our Company complies with reasonable security practices and procedures to protect the sensitive and personal information collected by us. Regular audits are conducted to ensure that reasonable security practices and procedures are in place.
- Personal Information – Sensitive personal data or any personal information (name including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and contact details, age, date of birth, area ZIP/Postal Code, password); financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; medical history; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information (such as DNA, fingerprints, voice patterns, etc. that are used for authentication purposes); user interests, will be considered sensitive personal data or information under the Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and any such information collected will be available for view by the user on the Website.
Any personal/sensitive information will not be disclosed by AAVA Ayurveda to any third party without prior permission. No prior permission will be required if the request for such information is –
- Necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- Shared with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity.
- For prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
Any personal/sensitive information can be transferred to any other Company/person in India only if –
- Consent is given by the user.
- It is necessary for the performance of contract between us and the user.
Any personal information shall not be collected without consent by the user. The information will be collected for a lawful purpose or if it is considered necessary for the purpose. The information collected shall be used only for the purpose for which it is collected and shall not be retained for a period longer than what is required.
The user will be aware about the fact that the information is being collected, its purposes and recipients, name and addresses of the agencies retaining and collecting the information.
The personal/sensitive information will be collected only for the purpose for which it is sought.
The user will be provided with an opportunity to review the information provided and make corrections, if required.
Before collecting the information, the user will be provided with an option to not provide the information sought.
The user will be able to withdraw their consent later. If done so, we have the option of not providing the good/services for which the information is sought.
AAVA Ayurveda uses “cookies” to track usage patterns, traffic trends and user behaviour, as well as to record other information from the website. For certain services provided on this website, cookies allow AAVA Ayurveda and/or its group companies/affiliates to save information locally so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit. Many content adjustments and customer service improvements are made based on the data derived from cookies. The information we collect from cookies will not be used to create profiles of users and will only be used in aggregate form.
*AAVA reserve the right to change or update above policy at any time by placing a notice on the website. Such changes or updates shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website.